About the Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages:
Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages Booking 2023 with discounted price. Kedarnath is one of the Best sacred pilgrimages of Lord Shiva the famous Temple, It is situated at the height of 3583 m above sea-level, Location district of Garhwal region in Uttarakhand.
Since 1950, the importance of the Char Dham as both an actual destination and an object of the national Hindu religious imagination has grown considerably. Buoyed by “religious tourism” and by the rise of a conservative Hindu population compelled by sites that speak to the existence of an all-India Hindu culture, the Char Dham has become an important destination for pilgrims from throughout South Asia and the diaspora, particularly Bengalis, Marwaris, Odias, Marathis, Gujaratis, Delhites and people from Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand.
Today, the circuit receives hundreds of thousands of visitors in an average pilgrimage season, which lasts from approximately April 15 until Diwali (sometime in November).
The season is heaviest in the two-month period before the monsoon, which normally comes in late July. After the rains begin, travel to the sites becomes extremely dangerous.
Even before the rains begin, safety is a major concern, as extensive road building and heavy traffic have critically destabilized the rocks, making fatal landslides and bus/jeep accidents a regular occurrence. Mortality rates for a season often surpass 200.
Some pilgrims also visit the sites after the rains end and before the sites become impassable due to snow. Although temperatures at the shrines in the early winter months of October and November are inhospitable, it is said that the mountain scenery surrounding the sites is most vivid after the rains have had a chance to moisten the dust of the plains below.
- Yamunotri temple is the source of Maa Yamuna River and the main goddess Yamuna.
- Gangotri temple is source of Maa Ganga and Main temple is goddess Ganga.
- Kedarnath temple is Shiva temple and one of the twelve Jyotirling.
- Badrinath temple is Vishnu temple and one of the one Dham in india.
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar
Pick up from Delhi and drive to Haridwar towards Haridwar on arrival, enjoy the local sightseeing like Chandi Devi mandir, Mansa Devi mandir, etc ..in the evening enjoy the Arti at Har ki Pauri.Check-in to your hotel.. Dinner and overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar Guptkashi (230kms/8-9hr) Height: 1319 MTS.
The morning after breakfast, drive to Guptkashi via Devoprayag&Rudraprayag. En route, you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
The Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages Booking of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand has become an inexplicable part of the Hindu culture.
Guptakashi:-The name GuptKashi means “Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through GuptKashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather – pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius. Cold in winters.
Day 03: Guptkashi //Kedarnath( by helicopter) – Guptkashi
Morning after breakfast proceed for the helipad at Sirsi or phataand fly to Kedarnath. Enjoy Kedarnath Darshan, later in the evening return back to your hotel and Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for a rest.
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take a local jeep for Gourikund& then your trek strat for Kedarnath Ji. After darshan, you follow the same & back to Sonpraag. There is a big parking issue so the driver will back other palaces if his contact no. in not working then you have to arrange other taxi or wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar, and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as PanchKedar.
Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages includes the holy pilgrimage places like Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are widely revered by Hindus.
Kedarnath Weather – Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for the most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During the summer season, the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. Winter season in Kedarnathis severe with the mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Day 04: GuptkashiHaridwar- Delhi
Morning after breakfast, drive for Delhi via Rishikesh. Rishikesh ‘place of sages’ is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by the Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of ” Hrishikesh ” and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh. Check-inJhulla. Drop at delhi.
Rishikesh: Named after the Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India it is also known as the yoga center of the world and is home to many world renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, with masses of ashrams and all kinds of yoga and meditation classes. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from temples and ashrams Rishikesh is now a popular white-water rafting centre, backpacker hang-out, and gateway to treks in the Himalaya.
Tour end with sweet memories.Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages
|1 N 2N||Haridwar Guptkashi||Hotel UrmiHim ganga|
Cost includes: Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Meals as per package (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car(Swift dzire )
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- 5% gst
Cost doesn’t include:
- Others meals does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- 40 % advance and balance at the time of trip start.
- We required full advance for Helicopter ticket confirmation.
- 30 Days before full Refund
- 15 Days before no refund.
- Helicopter cancelation as per helicopter policy.
Hotels Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed system.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or Chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Chardham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wifi in Chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in Chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect even deluxe rooms.
Vehicle Terms & Conditions:
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Hill areas will start from Dehradun onwards as well from Rishikesh onwards and ac will not work beyond those points.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. In Chardham route some of the places are not on the way like Trijuginarayan, Lakhamandal, Auli, Kalimath, NeelkanthMahadev, AdiBadri, BhavishyaBadri etc. Kindly contact directly to company in case you want to include these places rather than driver.
|Rates for extra sightseeing places Pay driver directly.|
|Destinations||Small car||Innova /Tavera/Bolero||Tempo Traveler|
|Triyuginarayn||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Kalimath||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Neelkhanth||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- In case the driver is not cooperative kindly contact company on the spot.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance amount towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company.
- Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of HaridwarUttarakhand India.
About Helicopter in Kedarnath: Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not able to change it and if you don’t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham.
- Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and India Easy Trip will be not liable.
Policy of Helicopter Cancellation Charges of Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages
|Type of Cancelation||Refund|
|3 Days or less than 3 days||No Refund|
|3-15 Days||70% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
|Before 15 Days or any time after booking confirm)||80% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
|Cancelation due to weather or any other reason||100% Refund (After deducting bank transaction fee)|
|No show at reporting time||No refund|
Thank you for choose us serving our services. Online Kedarnath Yatra Tour Packages
See Also:- Online Char Dham Yatra Tour Packages Booking