Many times holy pilgrims look for Do Dham Yatra Tour Packages due to scarcity of time therefore, Uttarkhandexperts helps them too. We have packages for Do Dham Yatra Tour Packages to complete their holy visit to their deities in their given time.
Tourists can visit our laid down packages and choose the best for them. Thus, they can complete their holy visit in their comfort while reaching to their God and feeling the close positive vibration to them.
Day 1: Haridwar Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hrs drive one way) Height: 1319 MTS.
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Guptkashi via Moolgarh & Lambgoan. En route, you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini river comes from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi, visit ArdhNarishwar Temple in Guptakashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Guptakashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Get Do Dham Yatra Tour Packages Upto 40% Off
Guptakashi:-The name GuptKashi means “Hidden Benares. Mythology describes how when the Pandava brothers were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shivji first concealed himself at Guptkashi, but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath, where the Pandavas finally got their wish fulfilled. There are more tangible connections as well-the Kedarnath pandas (priests) live in Guptkashi during the winter months, and after the Kedarnath temple closes for the winter, the image of Kedarnath passes through GuptKashi on its way to Ukhimath (across the valley), where it stays for the winter.
Guptkashi Weather – pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius. Cold in winters.
Day 02: Guptkashi /Kedarnath(30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) Height: 3384 MTS.
The morning after breakfast, drive for Sonprayag for trekking of Kedarnath. (You have to leave the hotel too early in the morning ) Enjoy KedanrathDarshan& back your hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for a rest.
By Trek: Morning our driver will drop you at Sonprayag then you have to take a local jeep for Gourikund& then your trek start for Kedarnath Ji. After darshan, you follow the same & back to Sonprayag. There is a big parking issue so the driver will back to other palaces if his contact no. is not working then you have to arrange another taxi or wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The remaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar, and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as PanchKedar.
Kedarnath Weather – Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for the most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During the summer season, the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woolen wear is recommended. The Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with the mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Day 03: Kedarnath//Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek one way) – Height: 3384 MTS.
The morning after Pooja& breakfast & back your hotel. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at Hotel for a rest.
By Trek: You have to come by trek Tilgaurikund then take local jeep for Sonprayag where your Driver will wait. There is a big parking issue so the driver will back another palace if his contact no. in not working then you have to arrange other taxi or wait for your driver & send the massage any other driver.
Day 04: Guptkashi – Joshimath (9-10hrs) Height: 3133 MTS.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Joshimath. On arrival check in to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 05: Joshimath Badrinath
The morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal&Aarti in the evening. Brahamakapal is significant for PinddanShraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There is other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, VyasGufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three km of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Joshimath.
Badrinath one of the ‘Ancient Four Dhams’ is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name “Badri van”, meaning “forest of berries”.
TaptKund: Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
ManaVillage: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Vasundhara: As the name suggests, Vasundhara is a magnificent waterfall. This place is 5 km. fromBadrinath out of which 2 km. ismotorableuptoMana.
BhimPul: On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
VyasGufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the Pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woolen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snowfalls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
Day 05: Joshimath to Haridwar
The morning after breakfast, drive for Haridwar, on arrival in the evening witness the Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri and later return back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 06: Haridwar drop
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to the railway station and drop.
|2N||Guptkashi||Sri Narayan Resorts|
|1N||Kedarnath||Bhel Ashram or Similar|
|2N||Joshimath||Hotel Mount View|
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Rooms on double sharing
- Vehicle as per pax
- Meals as per package (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- 5% GST
Cost doesn’t include:
- Others meals does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
- 40 % advance and balance at the time of trip start.
- We required full advance for Helicopter ticket confirmation.
- 30 Days before full Refund
- 15 Days before no refund.
- Helicopter cancelation as per helicopter policy.
Hotels Terms & Conditions:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed system.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or Chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Chardham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wifi in Chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in Chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect even deluxe rooms.
Vehicle Terms & Conditions:
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Hill areas will start from Dehradun onwards as well from Rishikesh onwards and ac will not work beyond those points.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. In Chardham route some of the places are not on the way like Trijuginarayan, Lakhamandal, Auli, Kalimath, NeelkanthMahadev, AdiBadri, BhavishyaBadri etc. Kindly contact directly to company in case you want to include these places rather than driver.
|Rates for extra sightseeing places Pay driver directly.|
|Destinations||Small car||Innova /Tavera/Bolero||Tempo Traveler|
|LakhaMandal||INR 500/-||INR 700/-||INR 1000/-|
|Triyuginarayn||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Kalimath||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Auli||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
|Neelkhanth||INR 1000/-||INR 1500/-||INR 2000/-|
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- In case the driver is not cooperative kindly contact company on the spot.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
See Also:- Char Dham Yatra Tour Packages